Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Office Space



I love my desk.

At least as much as anyone can love their designated office compartment. 

At a recent restructuring of our office, I finagled and pulled rank to get this lovely quiet spot at the far end of the office, with a window at my back.  I get to enjoy the sunshine as well as relative privacy.  I take comfort in the fact that there is no one behind me.  Until I turn around and realize that three levels of management have been sitting at the picnic table directly outside the window, while I have just spent 10 minutes checking Facebook.  Whoops!

2 comments:

  1. :)...I couldn't suppress the laughter...lmao, dwl...thanks for the humor....continue to ENJOY your desk!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shanniel! I mostly just try to keep the blind down now ;)

    ReplyDelete