Yesterday I arrived to work carrying:
1. My work bag - contains my binder with forms, notebook, business cards and comes with me to all meetings and client appointments
2. My purse - contains personal, non work stuff like wallet, lip balm and ear plugs (they have come in handy, trust me)
3. My laptop bag - I don't usually bring this outside the office, but sometimes it's neccessity
4. A grocery bag - containing my contribution to the team pot luck (broccoli slaw - it was good)
5. My lunch bag - because despite the put luck luncheon, I was on my own for second breakfast, elevensies and afternoon tea
6. A gift bag - containing a very *lovely* purfume a client had gifted to me. I told her I couldn't accept it but I had another client who would really appreciate it, and after it sitting in my car for a week, and me inhaling the fumes I really needed to give it to her.
7. My giant tea thermos.
Oh, and I had my crackberry in my pocket.
I think I need one of those personal organization assistant people** to help me. Or I just need to listen to my 8 year old and use a backpack already.
*this term always gets this song stuck in my head
**this is a thing, right? These people really exist???